You all loved my Aerial Snowman which I posted early last month… I shared how to make him, and the card was very well received by all. I also posted the card on some of my Stampin’ Groups and Forums, Splitcoast Stampers, Stampin Connection, and Stampin’ Addicts, and Paper Craft Planet. I have seen him pop up all over the internet, on Corrine Sommerville’s site (aka Roxy), and even Dawn Griffith had a case of my card on her site. Well, the other day I was logging into Stampin’ Connection, a site for Stampin’ Up! Demos only… and there was yet another case of my card… but this case was so stunning, I had to email Doris Denman and ask permission to share her card with you… talk about stepping it up! My little original aerial snowman is quite a plain John next to Doris’ beautiful card!
Ahh… but it pales by comparison! Here is Doris Denman’s Super Stepped Up Version which she named “Mr. Flurry”! LOVE the details on this snowman!! LOL.. mine really pales by comparison! Sadly, Doris doesn’t have a blog, but if you are a Stampin Up! Demonstrator, you can access all her beautiful creations at her Doris' Stampin Connection Gallery HERE.
As if that were not enough, Doris went a step further and created a snow kid and wagon for Mr. Flurry too! Isn’t she cute??
LOL I was admiring her photography skills with all the blurry edges… but after Doris messaged me to confirm acceptance as a guest stamper, I had to go look at her gallery… these images are actually part of a fabulous scrapbook 2-page layout! Too cute!
Stamps and Supplies used in today’s Mr. Flurry Share by Doris Denman:
- Stamps: Fabulous Phrases
- Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue
- Inks: Baja Breeze Classic, Whisper White Craft, Pretty in Pink
- Designer Series Paper: Candy Lane
- Big Shot Machine and Supplies: Northern Frost Decorative Strip, Serif Essentials Alphabet, Pretty Polka Dots Textured Embossing Folder
- Punches: Snowflake Punch, 3/4”, 1/2”, 1-1/4” 1-3/4” and 2-1/2” Circle Punches, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Small Heart Punch, Cogs Extra Large Punch, corner rounder, word window punch, Modern Label Punch
- Accessories: Brights Glitter Brads, Neutrals Brads, Sponge Daubers, Basic Jewel Rhinestones, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Dazzling Diamonds, Two Way Glue Pen, White Signo Gel Pen, Stampin’ Write Markers, Crimper
Hope I got everything LOL!! Makes me want to put another Scrapbook class on my calendar!
If you’ve made a case of one of my cards and would like to be featured on my blog, please email me a copy of your case and a link to your online gallery, I’d love to share your work as well! Have a great day!