Monday, December 13, 2010

A Cricut Christmas Card Share from Guest Designer Debbie Gauthier

Today I’m sharing a very special Christmas Card which I received from my new downline team member Debbie Gauthier!  Debbie is a very talented Cricut artist… and now she is a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator too!  Let’s face it, we all have a variety of stamping tools and paraphernalia in our stamp rooms… some of it very neglected, like my own Cricut machine!  I used to teach and demo the Cricut Expressions machine at one of our local hobby stores… but honestly just don’t have time for that anymore with all my clubs, classes, and workshops!  What a problem to have Smile

Debbie signed up right after her very first Stampin’ Up workshop… and before the workshop had shared the preliminary version of her Christmas Card.  When she attended last week’s downline Stamp Team meeting, she brought along several versions of her completed Christmas card, and gifted one to me.. how lucky I am!

Here is the outside of the card Debbie created… bet you’re wondering what lies beyond the castle walls!

Debbie_Christmas_Front

The first inside view…

debbie_Christmas_inside1

The full inside panoramic view…  castle, King.. get it?

Debbie_Christmas_inside2

and the back of the card… looks a bit like one of the new Occasions Mini Stamp Sets!  Oh, but you haven’t seen that wonderful catalog yet… book a workshop in December, and I’ll be sure to bring you a preview… better yet, book a workshop in January, and we’ll be using stamp sets from the Occasions Mini Catalog… What fun!

debbie_ChristmasCardBack

I’m not sure what dsp was used for this very special Christmas Card, but I love the embossing, colors, the Maggi, and of course the completed card!

See you tomorrow with a great Design Team Stampin Up! sample card.. hope you’ll play along.

Psst.. and hope my life gets back to normal status LOL!  In the meantime, there are only a few more shopping days until Christmas, and Stampin’ Up stamps and gift certificates make a fabulous Christmas gift for the crafter in your life… contact me to order your items today or simply shop online at my online stampin up store 

Hugs,

Sharon

Pin It!

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Hi Sharon!!
With traveling for a month and preparing for Christmas, I haven't been surfing blogs in ages, so this is the first time I have seen this awesome creation. Your watercoloring of the bird is so real to life -- absolutely beautiful. I don't think I will ever master watercoloring technique, but I so wish I could as this is truly an art in-and-of itself. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Sandi Dailey
gdailey@concentric.net