Thursday, December 9, 2010

Creative Sketches New Product Sneak Peek

The Creative Sketches Design Team challenge this week was a color challenge using Stampin’ Up! Colors:  Regal Rose, Cherry Cobbler, and So Saffron.  I desperately wanted to add some ‘greenery’ to this card but decided to go along with the challenge and behave Smile… so here is the design team challenge inspired by a pillow:

CS10-Color-Dec-9,-2010

I literally had 5 minutes to make this card.  This is a very busy week around our home with people coming and going and coming and going all the time… so, I almost forgot to do the challenge this week!  Usually I have them done pretty far in advance, but this one somehow slipped through the cracks and didn’t get made until early Wednesday evening.  Thanks to my new Occasions Mini Catalog merchandise shipment, I quickly threw this card together using some of the items I had just received.

Here’s my 5 minute card for the Creative Sketches Design Team this week:

CS10_SharonFielda

The flower on this card is from a new Bigz XL Die featured in the forthcoming Occasions Mini Catalog…. the Fun Flowers are just that… Fun!!  The birthday greeting is also a new On your birthday stamp set… which I expect to use a LOT!  Designer Series Paper is from the current Idea Book & Catalog.. it is the Build A Bear Designer Series Paper.

Hope you like this quick and easy 5 minute card… now off to visit with company, have a great day! 

Hugs,

Sharon

Pin It!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey , look at me able to leave a comment ....soooo surprised I forgot what I was going to say
Oh yes that 5 minute card is going into my "lift" file , fast and lovely TFS. Lis

Rose said...

Great card, Sharon!! Love the sneak peek ;)