Thursday, December 2, 2010

Creative Sketches CS09 and Cyber Monday Winners!

Welcome to the Creative Sketches Design Team Challenge!  This week’s challenge sketch was designed by team member Tee Thompson!  LOL.. last weekend my DD and I attended a local company presentation of The King and I, which was a lot of fun… but now when I look at this sketch, all I can see are the English School Teacher, Mrs. Ann’s buttoned boots!  I’m afraid I see another Black and Vanilla Card birth!

CS09-sketch

 

I know you love the black and vanilla cards…  I decided to go with my initial whim Smile

CS09_SharonField

Not much stamping on this card… this is literally a 5 minute card!  The greeting is from the With All My Heart Stamp Set Smile  You may have known that without my telling you, right?  I used the Pretty Polka Dots Textured Embossing Folder and my Big Shot Machine to emboss the basic black cardstock.  The Designer Series Paper is from the Love Letters Scrapbook Paper Pack. 

I’ve had so many questions about my double loop bows that I’m preparing a tutorial to air with my regular Super Saturday Tutorial Feature with a nod to Ilina Crouse, who ties her bows on her DH’s fingers.  Check back on Saturday and you, too will be tying a double loop bow on your fingers by following just a few simple steps. 

Stamps and Supplies used on todays’ CS09 Card Share:

  • Stamps:  With All My Heart
  • Cardstock:  Basic Black, Very Vanilla
  • Designer Series Paper:  Love Letters
  • Classic Ink:  Basic Black
  • Accessories:  Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, Stampin Dimensionals, Big Shot Machine, Pretty Polka Dots Textured Embossing folder, Mini Glue Dots, Neutrals Buttons, Antique Brads, Needle Nose Pliers, Very Vanilla 1/8” Taffeta Ribbon, Modern Label Punch

And now for the Cyber Monday Winners you’ve all been waiting to hear about:

  • Winner of the Simply Sent Card Kit (online order) Eva Abbott
  • Winner of the Silhouette Sentiments Card Kit (comments) Nana_Cindy42
  • Winner of the Re-Inker Families (new recruit sign ups)  Lynn Todd and Debbie Gauthier

A special thanks to all of you who participated in my cyber Monday give-always!  You make blogging so very special! 

Hugs,

Sharon

Pin It!

1 comment:

nana_cindy42 said...

Oh, WOW! Thanks so much!!! As you can probably tell I've completely falling head over heels into stamping!! I'll be glad when I'm all moved and the holidays are over so I can spend more time stampin'.