Thursday, November 4, 2010

Welcome to Sketch Frenzy Friday

I know you’re eagerly awaiting the launch of the Royal Blog Tour this morning!  I can’t wait to visit the castles of my Princesses as well as others on the tour!  In the mean time, how about a tiny distraction from the team at Sketch Frenzy Friday!  Today’s challenge is a simple card design, I’m sure you will love!

SFF110510chickwtude

 

Here’s my sketch based card… and I hope you’ll find time to play along with the Sketch Frenzy Friday Team too!  I have a tiny confession to make… it’s 9pm on Thursday and I just realized I never made a card for this sketch!!!  I’ve still got 15 gift card tins to make for this weekend’s Christmas Showcase Craft Boutique at the Neptune Beach Seniors’ Center… and I didn’t make a card… yikes!!  Talk about a 5 minute card Smile This one is 5 minutes to design, cut and assemble (good card for Seniors’ next week too LOL!)

SFF1105SLF

 

Stamps and Supplies for Today’s SFF1105 Card Share:

Stamps:  Jolly Old St. Nick

Cardstock:  Very Vanilla, Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler

Classic Ink:  Cherry Cobbler

Designer Series Paper:  Deck the Halls

Accessories:  Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding, Mat Pack, Paper Piercing Tool, Big Shot Machine, Northern Flurry Textured Embossing Folder

Whew… it took me longer to write this post than to make the card, LOL!!

Next stop on the Sketch Frenzy Friday Mini Blog Hop:  Tammy Baldwin Be sure to leave her a sweet comment!

See you again in just a few hours when my castle opens to visitors for the Royal Blog Tour!!

Hugs,

Sharon

Pin It!

10 comments:

Lori Watson said...

I love this dsp and your card was inspiring. Lori Watson postal_mom_2000@yahoo.com

nana_cindy42 said...

It's totally amazing how fast you can think up an idea & make it!! Great job!

Kathy Mc said...

Five minutes, huh? I'm jealous.
bdlakebum at yahoo dot com

Ola said...

This is a fabulous card! I would never have guessed that you 'threw' it together in 5 minutes!

Thank you so much for sharing!!!

~Ola
okj83 at live dot com

Valerie said...

A fun way to use this DSP. I like this card.
Valerie

Creative Art By Barb said...

Can't believe you made this in 5 minutes - absolutely beautiful.
TFS,
Barb S (FL)
stamper0910@yahoo.com

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

May be quick but its cute too! The seniors will love it.

Jean
jlfstudio at live.com

Texas JennyWren said...

I LOVE how the trees look with the window sheet and the velum. Very pretty! Here's fingers crossed for blog candy!!

Deb said...

Great card! This is a great idea because that designer paper is too beautiful to cut up or cover up! Thanks for sharing!

Creative Apple Scrampers said...

Amazing Card. I love that DSP!