Friday, November 12, 2010

Sketch Frenzy Friday SFF111210 Merry Christmas

Welcome again to another edition of Sketch Frenzy Friday!  We’ve got a lot of new design team members this week, hope you’ll take a moment to visit all the new member blogs and galleries!

This week’s very simple sketch was created by Design Team Member Ros Davidson:

111210rosdavidson

And, here’s my simple and quick card created using Ros’s Sketch:

sff1112SLF

I had to add a greeting… it just needed a little something… the greeting was borrowed from the Contempo Christmas Stamps Set!  The graceful double loop bow was tied on my fingers.. very easy to do.. just ask my customers, students, and friends.. they’ve all learned how to create this simple bow!

This has been a very busy time of year for me… with multiple craft shows, workshops, classes, and parties… but I’m taking this weekend off!  My DH and I are celebrating our 28th wedding anniversary Smile so we’ll be spending a little quality time together during this very busy season!  The time has flown by so quickly, it’s hard to believe it’s been that many years!  I guess that’s a good thing!

Continue on with the Sketch Frenzy Friday mini Blog tour… the next stop is Tammy Baldwin’s blog… be sure to tell her hi!

Stamps and Supplies used in today’s Sketch Frenzy Friday Card Share:

  • Stamps:  Contempo Christmas
  • Cardstock:  Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler
  • Classic Ink:  Cherry Cobbler
  • Designer Series Paper:  Jolly HOliday
  • Accessories:  Old Olive Stampin’ Write Marker, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding, mini Glue Dots.

Don’t forget to stop back by here… Created BY You for another Super Saturday Free Tutorial!  I’ve got something really fun planned, and you won’t want to miss it!

Hugs,

Sharon

Pin It!

10 comments:

Tammy Fite said...

Love the white card base--really makes it pop!!! And, your bow is beautiful!

Happy Anniversary! 28 years--wow!!!

Creative Apple Scrampers said...

Your projects are always amazing!

inkedx2 said...

Love your card. I have a ton of that paper from my stamp-a-stack. I will be casing this idea to use some of it up.

Robbie

Melinda said...

The only word I can come up with is AWESOME! I love your card!

Deb said...

This is really beautiful! I know that you say the bow is super easy but I can't seem to make my fingers work that well - lol! Thanks for sharing!

lisa808 said...

Pretty & festive card. Happy 28th Anniversary!

Sunflower Stamper said...

Simple but beautiful-wow!!

Patrice said...

Hi Sharon, I just love this card! The colors are amazing together and the DSP really is fun. I'll have to find out how you did the finger Bow trick, It is a really nice bow :)

nana_cindy42 said...

Lovely card! It's so bright & cheery! Love it!

nana_cindy42 said...

PS: Happy Anniversary!! Enjoy!!!