Monday, November 22, 2010

Clean and Simple Snow Swirled Cards

One of my new hostesses recently ordered the Snow Swirled Stamp Set… to thank her, I decided to make her a set of clean and simple (CAS) cards featuring this fabulous winter and Christmas Stamp Set!  She was delighted by the gift… these cards are very quick to replicate, suitable for beginners, stamp camps, and seniors as well!

This first one uses the Northern Flurry Embossing folder, and the snowflakes were highlighted with a sponge dauber and Marina Mist Classic Ink…  A tiny bit of faux stitching enhances the lower right corner of the card, a Basic Pearl Jewel was attached to the tree top, and a band of Marina Mist Taffeta Ribbon added to the focal image.

PB150432

The inside of the card was decorated as well:PB150433

Here’s a second Clean and Simple (CAS) card featuring again, the Snow Swirled Stamp Set, a little ruched ribbon (tutorial on my tutorial tab), and color was added to the trees using a sponge dauber and Marina Mist Classic Ink as well.  The photo does not show it very well, but three Basic Rhinestone Jewels are attached below the Seasons’ Greeting sentiment:

PB150434

One more CAS card also uses the Northern Flurry Embossing Folder, Basic Rhinestone Jewels, and Silver Tinsel!PB150441

There was a fourth card… LOL but I forgot to take the photo.. need to slow down!!

Hope you enjoyed today’s Clean and Simple, Quick and Easy Card Shares!  Tomorrow I’ll be sharing a really fun card for the Utah Divas International Design Team.. I hope you’ll play along!

Hugs,

Sharon

Order supplies for today’s CAS Card shares at my Online Stampin’ Up! Store!

Pin It!

5 comments:

orthonurse13 said...

These cards are beautiful Snow Swirled is on of my favorite sets. Thank you for sharing.

lisa808 said...

They are all gorgeous!

nana_cindy42 said...

Love these!!

Patrice said...

I kust got this Stamp Set! I am so excited to see different uses for it. Thanks for the inspiration.

jmniffer said...

One of my favorite Christmas stamp sets. Love them with the Marina Mist. Thanks for sharing.
jmniffer at comcast dot net