Sunday, October 3, 2010

More Fall Cards for YOU!

Have you ever just had ONE of those DAYS?  Last month was ONE of those MONTHS!  I’m really and truly hoping October will bring smoother sailing!  Here we are, and it’s already October! 

Yesterday was National World Card Making Day!  I hope you did something very fun… we got together and made Christmas Cards in Gold and/or Silver, and of course had lots of laughs and pleasant conversation as well! 

October is also National Breast Cancer Awareness month… so there’s a lot going on, walks, races, events… lots of stuff.. if and when things slow down the weather may actually be cooler here in North Florida, or one could hope!

Today I’m sharing two fun fall cards from the Stampcation Event I attended last month… this first one was part of a shoebox swap, so I’m not sure who actually came up with the design… but I liked it so much that I came right home and ordered the Autumn Days Designer Series Paper from the Holiday Mini Catalog!  Oh, and I don’t know how I missed them before… but I also ordered those fabulous teeny tiny library clips (also used on this card).  See what happens when you get together with a bunch of stampers and demonstrators?   You want it ALL!!  LOL.. and that is just ONE reason I became a demonstrator… discounts, low quarterly minimums, direct shipments, and tons of new stuff previewed all the time… Not to mention all the fabulous fun people I get to meet and hang out with! 

Isn’t this card fun?  I love the maple leaf punch from the Designer Series Paper!  and the Early Espresso patterned paper on the right is too cool.. all the paper in this pack is textured, and would also make absolutely stunning and fabulous scrapbook pages!  The stamped greeting on this card is from the Day of Gratitude Stamp Set found in the Holiday Mini Catalog (page 12).StampcationSample1

Here’s a second card using the same fabulous Autumn Days Designer Series Paper along with French Foliage and Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Sets.  The image in this card was stamped using the baby wipes technique. << click to go to Splitcoast Stampers and view the tutorial there! 

This card actually has a very interesting fold to it.. the portion with the stamped leaf is also a card!  You have to open the the leaf portion, and then open the rest of the card to view the stamped greeting on the back of the leaf card… confused?  Me too… but my card clubbers were really excited about this fancy fold, and by request, we’ll be doing it in club this week.

stampcation_shoeboxswap

Want to have it all too?  You can become a Stampin Up! demonstrator on my team… simply click HERE to go to my Stampin up site, click the JOIN NOW tab and enter the team password: StampTeam.

Have a wonderful and relaxing Sunday!  I’m off to spend time with my family… see you tomorrow with more fall cards!

Hugs,

Sharon

Pin It!

5 comments:

...Darlene said...

Love the fall cards.

Judy said...

Thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog. Love your cards - we don't seem to celebrate fall here as much and of course, we don't have a Thanksgiving day. The shimmer card on your previous post is gorgeous!

Beate said...

Sharon, your cards are gorgeous!
Hugs and smiles

Patrice H said...

Very Pretty cards Sharon! I couldn't get through to the tutorial on SCS? Help a gal out OK :)

Teressa Thompson said...

Pretty card and I can't wait to see this folding thing in person!