Sunday, October 24, 2010

Magnetically Gift-Able October 30th Class

When I finished designing all the projects for this weekend’s Christmas Gift-Able Class, I found that I had way too many projects, and had to cut a couple from the class line up.  This adorable Stamped Magnetic Cork Board with coordinating Paper Daisy Magnets, pencil and push pins was one of those projects!  The Stamp Camp attendees still made five fabulous projects… but this one, with 5 different projects contained in a wonderful gift-able box deserved a class of it’s own!

GiftAbleOct30thClass

The cute floral push pins cannot be seen in this photo… because the photo was taken before they were completed (oops), I’ll have to take a photo and show them to you at a later date!  Wouldn’t this set make a fabulous gift for a co-worker, neighbor, or friend?  The Mechanical Pencil is covered with Designer Series Paper, and although it is attached to the magnetic cork board, can easily be replaced.  The post it note pad is attached to a strip of aluminum flashing as well, and can be replaced when empty… a gift that keeps on gifting throughout the coming year!…   Here’s a photo of it all wrapped up with a pretty ribbon:

ALL_wRAPPED_uP_oct30Class

When I showed this project to my stamp camp attendees, they were very excited about it… but I have a few more spaces available. 

The class will be held on Saturday, October 30th at 11am at a cost of $20.00 per person. Contact Me to sign up before Wednesday October 27th.  It’s going to be a really fun class!

Hugs,

Sharon

 

Pin It!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! I've never seen a memo board like it! Are you using the Magnetic sheets & then adhering the corkboard with tombo glue?? I'm anxious to see your push pins! Beth

kreationzbyzabrina said...

Sharon,
What a wonderful project and gift.
I wish I could come to your class, but I live to far away :(
Will you be offering a tutorial?
Rhonda

Beth Fesperman said...

Sharon,
This is a great idea for teacher gifts...can I buy the tutorial from you? Let me know...thanks!!
Beth

Teressa Thompson said...

OH my gosh! This class should fill up fast!