Thursday, October 21, 2010

Creative Sketches Design Team CS03 NEW Card Share

Wow… last week my mind was on Pluto!  I posted the wrong sketch, challenge, etc… not sure how that happened, but happily very few people noticed LOL!!  The Creative Sketches Design Team takes challenges to an all new level… we bring you international talent from all venues, and the challenges vary from week to week… a little something for everyone!   The design team members are very creative artists like my friend Tee of Green Isles Crafts… Some of them are demonstrators, and others are hobbyists who dabble in all sorts of stamps and mediums.

Today, I’ve got three cards to share… the one that I originally made for today’s sketch challenge, the one I was supposed to post last week, and a new version for this week.. it’s like winning the lottery!

Here’s the sketch we were supposed to work on this week for the Creative Sketches Design Team… CS03 is both a sketch, and technique challenge.  The sketch can be viewed below… the technique:  dry embossing.

CS03T

LOL.. you’ve already seen my card which I posted last week in error HERE.

The challenge I was supposed to post was CSO2… a color challenge… and here is the card I created especially for that challenge using the Paradise Stamp Set.  You can view the original challenge post here at the Creative Sketches Design Team blog HERE.

cs02-slf

Don’t want to disappoint you.. so I created another card using the CS03 challenge criteria

CS03b_SharonField Stamps and supplies used in the CS03 Sketch:

Stamps:  Autumn Days

Cardstock:  So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla

Classic Inks:  So Saffron, Cajun Craze

Big Shot Machine and Accessories:  Scallop Square Clear Die, Scallop Ovals Die, Lattice Textured Impressions Folder

Accessories:  Holly Jolly DSP,  very vanilla narrow grosgrain ribbon, sponge daubers, champagne shimmer paint, blank craft pad, stampin dimensionals, Paper trimmer with scoring blade

Techniques:  Shimmer Your Ink Pads

Come play along with us at the Creative Sketches Design Team!  I love to see your artwork! 

Order products for today’s card shares at my online stampin up store 

Hugs,

Sharon

Pin It!

8 comments:

lisa808 said...

Welcome back from Pluto!

Lovely color challenge card.

Teressa Thompson said...

How could you ever disappoint us? LOVE them both! Wonderful job Sharon!

Adriana Benitez said...

Great cards, Sharon. Love the dry embossed lines - nice detail

manicstamper said...

Hi Sharon
All gorgeous cards. Loved your card for last weeks colour challenge and the one you posted that was for this week is elegant.
Hugs
Sheila-x-

Kimberly S. said...

Oooo....I love both cards, but the first one is my fav!! Can you tell me where you got that Paradise stamp set? Is it Stampin up? I've never seen it in their catalogs (at least I don't think I have), but I LOVE it!! :)

nana_cindy42 said...

I love the first one. Is 'dry embossing' the kind we've done in class with powder? I've been looking every where for instructions. Then I thought maybe it's what I've already done but just knowing it by 'embossing'. Geesh, I have so much to learn...................

kathleenh said...

I love both of your cards but especially the second one. Such a beautiful fall card!

Angelartistok said...

Love your CS02 color combo card! Both cards are gorgeous.