Thursday, September 23, 2010

Mini Scrapbook Travel Album for the World Traveler!

Quick post today… It has been a whirlwind week!  I’ve heard from many of you who saw my new tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers (Faux Barn Board)… and I’m still catching up with all the emails and comments!  Thanks to all of you for your supportive and encouraging comments!  Today I’m sharing a mini scrapbook or travel album measuring 4x4... in black, white and red… Hope you like it!

A couple months ago, I made this fun little travel album… the design was based on a tutorial someone shared with me… but I give up!  I have been looking for the site or youtube video for hours and still cannot find the link.  I’ve gone paperless… so I don’t kill thousands of trees printing out page after page of cool ideas anymore so I’ve totally lost the source for this fabulous little book.  I know I emailed you and asked if I could post your link when I posted my book.. and you graciously said yes… but I can’t find you!!  If you’re still out there somewhere and recognize the book, PLEASE Contact Me!  I’d love to link to your fabulous and easy to follow tutorial!!  So.. here’s the mini travel album, complete with pockets, pages, and pull-outs!

Front Cover – the ribbon wraps around to hold the inside pocket closed.. isn’t it fun?

Le Amour Createdbyu.blogspot.com

Inside pages and pockets:

P8300008

The ribbon closure is for a pull –out journaling page

www.createdbyu.blogspot.com_Journal

 Here’s the back of the page and the inside decor…

http://createdbyu.blogspot.com pull out

Another set of pages… the pockets are on the reverse side!

inside view createdbyu

 

Inside view with all the little pockets…pockets and pages createdbyu

 

Back cover…

back cover createdbyu

 

Supplies?  You’ve probably already guessed… Love Letters and Newsprint Designer Series Paper… bind it all tool and coil; assorted ribbon, Very Vanilla, Basic Black and Cherry Cobbler Cardstock/Ink; Artistic Etchings and Charming Stamps by Stampin’ Up!

See you tomorrow with a Sketch Frenzy Friday Design Team Share, hope you’ll play along!

Hugs,

Sharon

Pin It!

5 comments:

Morgan said...

very nice! i love it!

Teressa Thompson said...

I love these little books! The BIA is one of my favorite tools... if people don't have it, they can punch the covers and pages and stitch them together with ribbon.

Have you recovered from yesterday yet?

nana_cindy42 said...

I love this! I love little albums. They are so cute and easy to carry around.

htt://stampwithmercedes.blogspot.com said...

Love this mini Sharon is so pretty good job, thanks for sharing it with us.

ArtisticInkspirations said...

Turned our gorgeous!! Love all the little fold out pages. I remember you showing me on Skype, when you just started it!! Fantastic FINISH!!