Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Breaking News: New Splitcoast Stampers Tutorial

Totally meant to share and blog this earlier… but life got in the way.  Have you checked out the new Splitcoast Stampers Tutorial which was posted today?  It’s for none other than Faux Barn Board!  The tutorial featured on my tutorial tab was re-written as a special edition just for Splitcoast Stampers just a few weeks ago and, with the help of my very techie friend Tee (Design By Tee) created a You Tube video tutorial was also made… check out the full pictorial and video at Splitcoast Stampers HERE.  I was so excited and honored to be asked… Hope you like it!

Hugs,

Sharon

Pin It!

1 comment:

lisa808 said...

Sharon, I have been so busy I haven't even looked at my SCS Newsletter yet so I didn't know you were featured this week. A big congrats!!!