Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Technical Difficulty & UDI Color Challenge #2

A little technical difficulty this morning… but I think I’ve got it all worked out… sorry for any inconvenience!!

Are you having fun with the new Utah Divas International Color Challenge Design Team?  Gretchen is really stirring things up with some very unusual challenge color combos and inspiration as well!  This week’s inspiration is one of my favorite things:  A Shoe!!

UDI#2

Lots of colors here.. and you know the rules:  you can only add very vanilla or whisper white cardstock while using ALL the colors in the challenge!  At first glance, the shoe appears to be covered with polka dots… upon further inspection, you’ll realize they’re really cherries.  I just couldn’t use cherries without introducing old olive for the stems… so I went with the polka dot theory LOL.  Here’s my card for this week’s UDI#2 challenge… and I didn’t even use Vanilla or White!

 UDI Color Challenge Created byYou

Stamps & Stampin Up Supplies used in today’s UDI Color Challenge #2:

Stamps:  Afterthoughts (hostess Level 1.. free with your $150. merchandise order!)

Paper and Cardstock:  So Saffron, Chocolate Chip,  Regal Rose, and Real Red, Brights Designer Series Paper Pack

Classic Inks:  Chocolate Chipk, Rose Red

Big Shot Machine and Accessories:  Timeless Trim Die, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Blossom Party Die

Additional Accessories:  Linen Thread, Decorative Label Extra Large Punch #120907, Basic Jewels Pearls, Itty Bitty Clear Buttons, sponge daubers, stampin dimensionals, snail, and tombow mono adhesive

Of course you can order these stampin up supplies and more at my online stampin up store

You can view all the design team cards and play along with us at Utah Divas International be sure to leave a comment and let us know how we did this week!  I’m looking forward to seeing your color challenge based creations!

Hugs,

Sharon

Pin It!

1 comment:

Chanda Stehlik said...

So pretty! Thank you for sharing! I am one of your followers from Stampin' Connection. (I'm the one that started the Follow Me thread) I have a small favor to ask, please. I had to switch over my website (it used to be BellevueStampingClub) and lost all of my followers from SC. Would you be so kind as to go to my new site listed below and RE-follow me, please? You may have to copy and paste the link. Thanks so much! I really appreciate it!

Chanda Stehlik
www.OneCraftyMommy.com