Friday, August 20, 2010

V&B Thanks… Sketch Frenzy Friday SFF082010

… and a Down Under Sketch from Ros Davidson, and an appeal to vote for the next Royal Blog Tour Queen too!

frenzyfinal1-300x185cbyu

I REALLY didn’t know what I would do with this week’s SFF082010 Sketch Challenge by Ros Davidson… but I didn’t have to think too long…

sff820_cbyu

Simple Sketch translates well into elegant design… which made me think of Black and White… or in this case Basic Black and Very Vanilla, with what else… Love Letters Designer Series Paper… guess it’s just one of those weeks!

P8050006_SFF082010_Createdbyu

Stampin Up Supplies used in today’s SFF082010 Challenge:

Stamps:  Thank You Kindly

Classic Ink:  Basic Black

Paper:  Love Letters Designer Series Paper, Very Vanilla and Basic Black Card Stock

Accessories:  Dotted scallop Ribbon Border Punch, 5/8” very vanilla satin ribbon, vintage wallpaper textured embossing folder, Sizzix big shot machine

Want to play along with us?  Simply make a card using today’s sketch and upload to the Sketch Frenzy Friday Blog.  We’d all love to see your creations… and who knows, we just may discover a fabulous new budding artist along the way too!

Next blog on the Sketch Frenzy Friday team:  Sue Grant  Be sure to leave her a sweet comment!

Before you go, I’d love it if you would take a moment to vote for the next Royal Blog Tour Queens!  The Queens are the starting point for each of the tour legs.  I’ve been participating in the Royal Blog Tour for a couple years now, and have been nominated to be a ‘Queen’ for the tour!!  My name is WAY at the bottom… but if you go to THIS LINK you can vote… It should be up later today, and winners will be announced on the 24th.  I’d really appreciate your vote!

Royal_Blog_Tour_VOTE_SharonField

 

I’m looking for ideas and suggestions from my readers… what types of tutorials would YOU like to see?  I’m always looking for ways to keep YOU happy… please leave a comment…

Tomorrow I’ll be featuring a new tutorial… hope you will stop by to check it out!

Hugs,

Sharon

Pin It!

8 comments:

Roseanne said...

I think you'd make a great Royal Blog Tour Queen! Love your card today, the layers and embossing are just beautiful!

Melinda said...

simply elegant! Great job! And might I add I think your bow is OUTSTANDING!!!! Give me lessons PLEASE!

Memories by Brenda said...

Great card!! I love black and white

Tina said...

Conratulations on your nomination! I just love black and white. I don't have that paper yet, but think I need to get it now. TFS!

Tina
tinataves.blogspot.com

Diane - Rubber 'n Rafters said...

Love black and white, so clean and crisp. Beautiful card.

Kathryne said...

What a pretty card -- love it! The Royal Blog tour is starting?? I did it last time it was great fun!

Laurie Gibson said...

Love your card, Sharon and I hope you are voted to be one of the Queens!!! I actually tried this one and posted to the website. Thanks for the inspiration :)

ArtisticInkspirations said...

Like you couldn't think of anything to make... yeah..right.. GORGEOUS!!! But I expected no less!! CAn't vote til Tues.!! REMIND US!!