Sunday, August 15, 2010

Timeless Treasures, Time for Tea

… And a lovely Button Layered Antique Brad Tag too!  Hope you’re having a wonderful weekend… I’ll be spending the afternoon with family and friends, hope you are too!

Remeber last month, when I earned soooo many free stamp sets from Stampin Up?  I had a difficult time choosing which ones to get from the new Idea Book & Catalog!  The tea cup image from the Timeless Treasure stamp set finally won me over, and the stamp set was added to my freebie list!

This card features a lot of “new” stuff… the vintage wallpaper and Elegant Lines Textured Embossing Folders provide great textural background elements for this card.  I love the new DSRB punch, Victoria 5/8” Lace Trim… After adding the layered button, the card still needed something… so I added a little faux zig zag stitching with a mat pack and paper piercing tool.

P8030014

Stampin Up Supplies used in Today’s Card Share:

Stamps:  Timeless Treasure, Wonderfully Worn

Card Stock:  Concord Crush, Peach Parfait, Concord Crush, Whisper White

Classic Ink:  Concord Crush

Accessories:  Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, mat pack and paper piercing tool, 1” Circle Punch, stampin dimensionals, neutral buttons, antique brads, neutral buttons, Concord Crush Stampin Write Marker, Mini Glue Dots, Victoria 5/8” Lace

Hope you liked my crazy colorful card featuring Timeless Treasure… there is a fabulous fun shoe in the stamp set too… who can’t use a shoe stamp?

See you tomorrow!

Hugs,

Sharon

Pin It!

1 comment:

nana_cindy42 said...

I love this! It's so lovely! I, too, like the zig zag on the side. It caught my eye right away.

I sent one of the cards we made on July 28th. The one w/2 red flowers w/pearls in centers, torn green paper, & tag 'for all you do, for all you are, for all you mean to me...'. She loved it & was amazed when I told her how easy it was to make (even tho I found so many flaws in my work)!

Have a nice weekend, too!