Monday, August 9, 2010

Sunny Sunflower Design and Of the Earth!

OK.. can you tell I really, really like the Of the Earth Stamp Set from Stampin’ Up??  It really is so much fun!  This image is very similar to one I did many years ago on this knobbly gnome… he was colored with re-inkers… and this card was colored with Stampin Write Markers and an Aqua Painter!

Don’t you just love all the new textured embossing folders from stampin up too?  This card uses the vintage wallpaper and the pretty polka dots embossing folders to give dimension through texture.  Although the card itself is very flat and mail-able, added dimension was added with the double scallop ribbon border punch (DSRB) and Scallop edge punch.  I might add a little ribbon before sending this bright and sunny card on it’s way… but the jury is still out… what do you think?

P7270002 I’m still recovering from moonlighting as a furniture mover and estate sale coordinator… could probably use a trip to a good chiropractor right now, but have so much more to do!  I’ve been invited to be a Diva Designer for another design team… so hi ho, hi ho.. it’s off to work I must go!  I hope you’ll follow along as the team presents all sorts of new and fun challenges!

Stampin Up! Supplies used in today’s Of The Earth Card:

Stamps:  Of The Earth

Classic Ink:  Chocolate Chip

Card Stock:  Very Vanilla, Wild Wasabi, So Saffron

Accessories:  Pretty Polka Dots and Vintage Wallpaper Textured Embossing Folder, Double Scalloped Ribbon Border and Scalloped Edge Border punches, Aqua Painter, Stampin Write Markers

I’ve got a really special announcement tomorrow… 

I’m so excited about it, I almost let the cat out of the bag…

But I didn’t…

So I hope you’ll come back tomorrow and see what the special announcement is!!

Hugs,

Sharon

Pin It!

7 comments:

Lee said...

What a beautiful card! I love that flower... another stamp set I must have!

Diane - Rubber 'n Rafters said...

Very pretty. Love the simple tone on tone feeling.

mmwilken said...

Love daisies!! Such a pretty card! Thanks for sharing.

Creative Art By Barb said...

Great card... Love that flower too.
TFS,
Barb S (FL)

Patrice Herrera said...

Beautiful I love the simplicity of it!

craftystamper said...

Beautiful! Love the simplicity of this card. Great job

lisa808 said...

Soft & pretty.