Friday, August 6, 2010

Sketch Frenzy Friday SFF080610 Crumb Cakes!

Crumb Cakes… images and card stock too!  Welcome to Sketch Frenzy Friday!  You’ve probably come here from Ros Davidson’s blog.  Today’s challenge sketch comes to you from former team member Pam Browne, and it’s a really fun sketch too!

SFF Sketch 2-001_pambrowne

When I first saw this sketch, I knew exactly which stamp set I would use… and that required me to turn the sketch challenge 90 degrees for a different perspective… I already gave you a hint of which stamp set I would use when I mentioned Crumb Cakes… did you guess which one it was?

BirthdayBakery_lvl2+CreatedByYou

It’s the Birthday Bakery Level II hostess set!   And guess what?  Stampin Up! is having a special this month.. when you host a qualifying workshop or catalog/book order of $350 or more, you’ll get an ADDITIONAL $25.00 in free merchandise of your choice.. WOW!  Just the other day, one of my hostesses closed a party at just over $700.00, earning a stamp set from each of the three hostess levels and $115 in free merchandise of her choice… WOW!!  Contact me to book your catalog party or workshop.. just use the contact me tab at the top of the page, and we’ll start planning for a fabulous fun evening with your friends, family, and freebies too!

A'ren’t these cakes delightful and yummy looking?  Reminds me of the gourmet cupcake one of my downline team members brought me a few days back… a true work of digestible art!  Here’s a close-up of the dessert bar…  they look good enough to eat, don’t they??

sff080618P8050020_CreatedByYou

Isn’t it fun?  Presto Patterns Designer Series Paper was shaded with a brayer using Bashful Blue Classic Ink, and the cake images were stamped with Basic Black Classic Ink.  Vintage Wallpaper embossed the Crumb Cake Cardstock background, and a few black brads from the vintage assortment were added to 1/2” circle punches.

Stampin Up Supplies used on today’s Sketch Frenzy Friday Sketch Challenge Card:

Stamps:   Birthday Bakery

Classic Ink:  Basic Black

Paper:  Crumb Cake and Whisper White Card Stock, Presto Patterns Designer Series Paper

Accessories:  Vintage Brads, 1/2” circle Punch, Small tag punch, Stampin’ Write Markers, Crumb Cake Taffeta Ribbon, Stampin Dimensionals, 2-way glue pen, dazzling diamonds

I can’t wait to see what Susan Grant has in store for the tour… I’m sure she’s cooked up a fun sample for you… she’s the next stop on the Sketch Frenzy Friday Sketch Challenge and Mini Blog Tour… Art from the Heart be sure to leave her a nice comment too!

Tomorrow I’ve got a really cool new technique tutorial, hope you’ll come back and check it out!

I look forward to reading your comments!

Hugs!

Sharon

Pin It!

5 comments:

KelliStamps4U said...

Very nice card, Sharon!

Memories by Brenda said...

Great card, I have been using that stamp set a bunch lately

Pam said...

Adorable card, Sharon!! I love it!

Tina said...

Very cute and I loved the intro too!

Tina
tinataves.blogspot.com

ArtisticInkspirations said...

Cute... looks good enough to eat!! Love the embossed background, really sets off the cakes!!