Friday, July 2, 2010

Sketch Frenzy Friday - SFF0702

Welcome again to Sketch Frenzy Friday!  I hope you’re enjoying the challenges and know I’m enjoying seeing your beautiful card art as well!
 frenzylogo-300x185cbyu
Here is today’s sketch… designed by team member Connie Smith.  I’m eager to see what you’ll do with it, so please use the link at the bottom of this post to play along!
sff0702 Created By You
And, here’s my Basic Black and Very Vanilla card… with a little help from Newsprint Designer Series Paper and my Shimmer Mist Recipe from last September.  The Basic Black Cardstock really sparkles with the ultra fine champagne shimmer mist… too bad I couldn’t capture it in the photo!
SFF0709 Created By You
The large flower was cut out with the NEW 2” Large Scallop Circle Punch, and embossed using the vintage wallpaper Textured Embossing Folder, a little more bling added to the center with a clear crystal brad.
SFF0709 Shimmer Mist Created By You
As you can see, I changed up the sketch a bit… and that’s the beauty of the challenge, to see it and stamp it your way, making it your very own unique stamped creation and art!
Next stop on the tour:  Sue Grant  I can’t wait to see what she’s come up with this week!
Now, it’s your turn to play along… simply upload your sketch based card to an online gallery (photobucket, splitcoaststampers, etc.) or your blog, and then use the inlinkz tool below!  Be sure to use the keyword:  SFF0702 for your entry!

Hugs,
Sharon

Pin It!

8 comments:

Pam said...

Very elegant card, Sharon! Nice job!

Melinda said...

Oh! Oh! Oh! Awesome card!

KelliStamps4U said...

Very pretty card. I love the integration of all of your elements. I'm definitely casing the flower!

Kathryne said...

Love this card! Great idea on the flower, I can feel a case coming on!

Jennifer Thomas said...

Tag you're it...following your blog now...here is mine:

www.littleinkontheprairie.blogspot.com

Kim said...

Really like this, although I am not usually a black and white girl. The shimmer and the embossing really make it!

Tammy Baldwin said...

Awesome! I love it!

lisa808 said...

Sharon, very elegant card.

I just linked my take on the sketch.