Thursday, July 1, 2010

Sketch Frenzy Friday… the cards that didn’t make the cut!

Woo Hoo!!! Today is July 1st, have YOU received your new 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalog??  I know YOU have been crazy watching all the new merchandise parade across your screen… I know I placed a nice order for MORE stuff this morning!

Ahh.. we all make those cards.. the ones that don’t make the cut, that just need a little something extra, right?  Not that these cards are horrible.. but just not what I wanted to share for my June 18th debut with the Sketch Frenzy Friday Team.  You can see the card I chose to post for my team debut here.

As I told you yesterday, I meant to play along with my friend Connie.. and post them to her inlinkz on her blog.. but got busy and never did… do you do that sometimes?  Yeah, me too!

So.. today I’m featuring two very different cards which were supposed to get posted a couple weeks ago.  Both use the same sketch frenzy friday 6/18 challenge layout.  LOL… hmm.. which one should I show you first?

OK.. featuring a brayered vintage wallpaper embossing folder, glossy ghost technique, wild wasabi classic ink, and the paradise rubber stamp set:

P6150019

And, card #2… a pretty and bright simple floral card using Melon Mambo, Whisper White and Wild Wasabi card stock… The elegant bouquet embossing folder, Friends never fade, and elements f fstyle rubber stamp sets:

1P6190002sketchchalltm

Tomorrow is another Sketch Frenzy Friday Challenge… I’ll have an inlinkz feature so you can play along and add your sample too.. I hope you’ll take the challenge :)

Hugs,

Sharon

Pin It!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like what you did with both... until I saw the one you ended up entering in the sketch challenge! Wow!