Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Quick and Simple Cards Stamped with Apple Blossoms

A good friend stopped by the other day, and asked me to show her a few simple card designs… and these were two cards I pulled together right on the spot!  Both cards use the Apple Blossoms rubber stamp set from Stampin’ Up! and both are very simple designs…

The first one also uses the Big Shot Lattice Die, Greenhouse Gala Designer Series Paper, ribbon, and a crystal brad… pretty simple isn’t it?

1P6300076

My friend happens to like to mass produce cards… so I simplified the design even further… here I’ve used the same acrylic block which I mounted the apple blossom images on… and stamped the background with river rock classic ink.  The Circle images were stamped with Pear Pizzaz Classic Ink, and the final image was stamped with Elegant Eggplant Classic Ink.  No need to cut and mask, as we worked from light classic inks to darker classic inks.

1P6300075

So there you have it… two very simple cards, easy to mass produce, and great for workshops.. using just one stamp set:  Apple Blossoms

See you tomorrow!

Hugs,

Sharon

Pin It!

2 comments:

stampingmadly said...

Cute cards, Sharon, great for a workshop. Took a stroll through some of your other posts while I was here--Nice work. I will add your site to my blog wanderings, don't know why it isn't already on my list!

Carol said...

Beautiful color combo - always looking for easy to make and these will be fun to do. Thank you!