Saturday, June 12, 2010

Sketch Frenzy Friday… Bugs N Kisses Card Share

Very quick post.. this is a card I made for the Sketch Frenzy Friday Card Challenge. 

The sketches are posted weekly on Friday and created by design team members (not copied from other sites out there).  Here’s this week’s sketch:

Sketch6-11

Today’s card features the Bugs ‘N Kisses, Inspired by Nature, and Natures Nest Stamps.

sketchff612

The Dragonfly is popped up on the card, the reverse image of the grasshopper was attained by rolling the inked image with my brayer, and then onto the 1.5” whisper white square.

Hugs,

Pin It!

5 comments:

ArtisticInkspirations said...

It's so buggy and cute..I love it!! thanks for creating a card for our challenge!!

Pam said...

I love it, Sharon! What a very pretty card! Thanks for playing along with us!

Melinda said...

Very nice! I collect dragonflies so of course I LOVE IT!!!

Kim said...

Great card! I love the Bugs and Kisses set. Thanks for playing along with us!

cinmfoster said...

Great card. I can also see this on a layout.