Friday, June 4, 2010

Nouveau Chic, Friends Rock Add Dazzling Diamonds… and you have…

FUN!  Yesterday, when I was playing around with the Nouveau Chic Designer Series Paper, I began wondering just how it would look covered with glitter.  And the answer is…

P5300017urockguitar Pretty cool, isn’t it?  How suitable for a really rockin’ card!  The images from the Friends Rock stamp set were colored with complimentary Stampin’ Write Markers in Sage Shadow, So Saffron, and Bashful Blue.   A few extra stars were drawn around the Hey and Friend stamped images.. and of course, glitter and glue were added to them too.

I had to chuckle when I was covering myself nose to toes in glitter, it reminded me of a recent skype conversation with my friend Michelle Z. (you know… the brayer queen… )  She said “You really like glitter, Sharon.”  Although I had never really thought of myself as a glitter queen, standing there covered in my PJ’s, stamping, and covered with Dazzling Diamonds… well, she may have a point!  I don’t think I use glitter that often, but hmm.. maybe I do more than I thought?

Here’s a close up of the really cool Guitar image from the Friends Rock stamp set:

P6020003urockcloseup

I’ve only just begun to play with this stamp set…  we’ll see what tomorrow brings :)

Hugs,

Pin It!

No comments: