Thursday, June 3, 2010

My Friends Rock!

This morning I had a few moments to play around with the Friends Rock Stamp Set!  Just a few more moments.. please??  Really, I’ve got to get some non-stamping things done today… but it’s so hard to walk away from my stamp room!

rwbRockerCbyu610

I love the Nouveau Chic Designer Series Paper which is featured on this Real Red, Brilliant Blue and Basic Gray card.  The Nouveau Chic Designer Series Paper and Brilliant Blue Cardstock and Ink are on the retired lists… hope you’ve stocked up on your favorites, once they are gone… they really are GONE!!

Yesterday I announced my blog candy winners.  I’m still waiting to hear from a couple of them… find out if you were a winner by checking THIS Post, and contact me with delivery information!

We had a lot of fun at the First Wednesday Card Club this week, each of the attendees received an Island Oasis Party Favor Box filled with assorted retiring brads, ribbons, and accessories.  The top of the box was decorated with a Pretties flower, buttons, and the large leaf from the Bigz Stampin’ Up! Island Floral Die.  Both the boxes and the island floral die may be found on page 27 of the current (summer) mini catalog.

P5300014610hostess

Remember, you can order the retiring items, and current items when you visit My Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Website… and when you place an online order, you’ll receive a special thank you hand made by me too! 

Thanks for stopping by, I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Hugs,

Technorati Tags: ,,,,
Pin It!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'd love to come to your club meetings, your ladies are really treated very well!!!
stamping hugs,
Amy

Anonymous said...

Oops! I forgot to tell you I really like the guitar card in Red, White and Blue too!
Stamping Hugs,
Amy