Monday, June 7, 2010

May Swap Team Card Exchange

The theme for the May Swap Team Cards:  Vintage Cards and Masculine Cards.  I posted my vintage tropical party card… and Masculine (t-shirt) card last month.  I hadn’t posted the May swap team cards… mostly because I was awaiting arrival of one more set… It now appears that they were lost in the mail :(  Kind of hard when you’re mailing things across the ocean… I’ve been waiting for two packages my DD mailed while at the University of Warsaw over a month ago!  I hope they’ll make it here before she returns from China!!

So.. here are the swap team contributions I received for May… the theme was ‘vintage’ and masculine cards.

Carole’ Anne Sluchinski – Stampin’ Stress Away

5P1040938cbyumay

Sandi MacIver:  Sandi MacIver.com

5P1040936cbyumay

Liane Pieden:  Splitcoast Stampers Gallery DogTiredWoof

5P1040935cbyumay

Rose Marie Diehl:  Rose’s World

5P1040937cbyumay

Lee Conrey:  Stampingleeyours

5P1040933cbyumay

And of course, my cards can be found right here on my blog:

Vintage Tropical Party (first card in post)

and

Masculine T-Shirt Card

Hope you’ll stop back tomorrow… I made 18 new cards today… and cant’ wait to share them with you!

Hugs,

Pin It!

No comments: