Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Masculine Cards… Day 4

Fathers’ Day is coming soon… and that means cards for guys, and there’s really nothing more special than a hand made rubber stamped card to gift that someone special in your life! 

This week, on Created By You, I’m featuring cards for guys… macho and masculine cards… so step away from the ribbon!

The first masculine ‘guy’ card today features the Circle Circus,  On Your Birthday stamp sets and the Square Lattice Textured Impressions folder.  I’m really loving this new folder… there’s so much you can do with it, and a little texture goes a very long way, don’t you think?

1P6060004

To the Nines Designer Series Paper was run through the Square Lattice Textured Impressions Folder, and then using a sanding block, I gently removed color from the raised and embossed areas of the DSP to reveal the white inner core of the paper.

No ribbon… but I did add some linen thread… I can tell you this thread is so sturdy and pliable, it is a must have for every crafter and card maker… NOTHING like what you find in the big box stores!

Hope you liked today’s Masculine card share… stop by tomorrow for yet another card for that special guy in you life!!

Hugs,

Pin It!

2 comments:

Shari Winterstein said...

I really like this card. I especially like that you ran the DSP through a EF. Thanks for blessing my day! :)

cinmfoster said...

I like how you used the Circle Circus set. It's one of those set I'm not sure I would use or how. That embossing folder is my favorite one. thanks for the inspiration.