Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Fathers’ Day… Revisiting the Glossy Ghost Technique

The Glossy Ghost technique is one I came up with for one of my Stampin’ Up! Convention Swaps back in 2008.  It was something that just happened after making hundreds of swaps… and taking a break!  Today I’m revisiting the technique which can be found on my Tutorials Page (click the tab in the upper right corner of this blog.)

Today I’m revisiting the technique.  I’ve changed it up a bit, using my brayer to add some color(Wild Wasabi) to the ghosted Paradise Stamp Set leaves!  NO embossing powder was used in the creation of this card :)

2P6120018

One more card share today, in honor of Fathers’ Day… just had to make a quick and punchy golfers’ card.  I didn’t come up with the idea for this card… but did tweak it a bit when we made it at my Senior Stampin’ session a week or so ago! 

2P6120008

You can see the inspiration card and basic instructions for making your own at StaceyStamps… from June, 2009.  Be sure to stop by and tell her I sent you!too!

Hugs,

Pin It!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow.. the glossy ghost technique is something I've never seen before! Your tutorials ROCK!!!

lisa808 said...

Your glossy technique card is soft and pretty. The punch art golf card is fun. Love your new blog banner.