Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Blog Candy Winners Wednesday!

Wow.. what a busy day!!  Club meeting, skype phone calls from my DD in China (YEA!!  She made it through Chinese Customs without a glitch!!)… and from Demo Friends… and now it’s already dinner time!

I promised I would announce the blog candy winners today… so here we go!

The Winner of the Boot Card:  Karen  said...

Wow....what a bunch of fantastic cards! Beautiful! I think my favorite is the boot card....just fabulous! I will be back to see that tutorial!!! So neat! I think my fav SU stamp is Batty for You....so love it and want it!

 

Great cards and so glad to have found your blog! Got you in my daily reading! :)

Karen

The Winner of the Soldier Card:  Stampin Melissa said...

Wow! Wonderful cards! Just LOVE those boots! I love that sentiment because it is so fitting for my DS toward his Daddy! I signed up as a follower, I enjoyed the little bit of your blog that I have seen so far! As for my favorite SU set, I would have to say Lovely as a Tree, however I do have to give a shout out to Service & Sacrifice has some of the best sentiments! We are military and I snapped this set up as quick as possible! :D

 

The Winner of the Star Card:  Nancy Keller said...

HOLY CARDS. . . I love everything here! That star album thing is fantastic!!! Thanks for sharing all of your beautiful work - let me tell you something. I am a true stamp junkie. I love all stamps without prejuidice. :D I recently became a consultant for Close to my Heart but I CAN'T LIE. . .I just have to get my hands on a set of those tiny stamps and tag punches from Stampin' Up some day. I LOVE THEM!!! Shh. . don't tell. Hehehee!

The Winner of the Star Album:  Artistic Inspirations said...

Had to leave you another comment.. I think you've done the best job of the Memorial day blog hop. I keep coming back to your blog (you have the link to the next one too!!)..My favorite stamp set in the current book, I have to say.. Friends 24-7, it mixes a bit of vintage with traditional. And I'm already signed up as follower of your blog!

OK Ladies, I’ll see if I can contact you, but if not… email me with your address and delivery information.

Thanks to everyone who played along!!

Hugs,

Pin It!

No comments: