Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tropical Party Planter Thank You Card

Well, I started playing around with the Sweet Scoops stamp set…  but you’d hardly know it from this card, would you?

P5100012cbyumay10

Too funny… when I get a new stamp set I look at it from every direction… sideways, backwards, upside down, right side up… and the very first thing I saw was a terracotta planter… so out cam the Tropical Party Stamp set again!  I think I’ve got to hide that stamp set, it just keeps hopping right off the shelf onto my stamping table :)

This card actually evolved from a few scraps… I brayered the Bridesmaid Designer Series Paper with Soft Suede Classic Ink… kind of makes it look like a deck or wood floor, doesn’t it?  The terracotta planter was stamped with Tangerine Tango Classic Ink onto Pumpkin Pie Card Stock, and punched out with the Large Oval Punch.

Today I’ll be stamping with one of my adopted down-lines… we’re having a play date, doesn’t that sound like fun?  Tomorrow I’ll share some of the creations we made.. hope you’ll stop by and check them out!

Hugs,

Pin It!

2 comments:

Tina said...

Very pretty. TFS!
Tina
tinataves.blogspot.com

thank you jay said...

that card reminds me of a nice get a way spot. it makes me feel relaxed and i like that alot.