Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Soft and Sweet Butterfly Birthday

All a Flutter, and Flores Suaves… two butterfly image stamp sets that work so very well together!  (A little glitter doesn’t hurt either!)

bdaybutterflycbyu517

This was one of my experimental cards using the two butterfly images together.  They were stamped with Versamark Ink, covere with White Embossing Powder, and then Dazzling Diamonds applied with a two way glue pen.

Couldn’t stop there.. had to add some pizzaz to the inside of the card too… with the help of the Beautiful Wings Embosslit and another embossed Vellum Butterfly!

bdaybflycbyuinside517

So.. who has a birthday this month and would like to receive this beautiful card?  Simply leave a comment at the end of this post.. the winner will be drawn on Saturday and announced.

Now, when you look at the supply list, you’re going to thing “Whew.. she used a LOT of stuff!”.. and I did!  As a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I not only have a lot of stuff, but purchase it all at a fabulous discount! 

As a Team Builder, I’m here to help you start your business your way too!  Start your own Stampin’ Up! business, with a customizable starter kit.. click the join now icon in the upper right corner.. You’ll get two fabulous Wow! DVD’s with tons of stampin’ ideas and techniques too!  And, as a welcome gift, you’ll get a surprise package from me too.. a fun way to say welcome to my group!

Stampin’ Up! Supplies:

Stamps:  Beautiful Wings, All A Flutter, Water Color Trio, On Your Birthday

Classic Ink:  Basic Gray, Versa Mark

Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Whisper White

Accessories:  Scallop Oval Punch, Mat Pack, Paper Piercing Tool, Vintage Brads, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Tombow Adhesive, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Paper Snips

See you tomorrow…  I’ve got more butterfly cards to share with you!

Hugs,

Pin It!

14 comments:

Patricia Gessner said...

I don't have a birthday this month, but I have to tell you how beautiful I think this card is!!!!! I will have to try this for sure.

Jeanne Nielsen said...

My birthday was a little while ago ... February 25th, but that doesn't matter does it?!! LOL! I love, love, LOVE the card! TFS!

Bonita said...

This card if gorgeous! Love the butterflies. Have to try it but would be nice to win this card also. TFS.

Bonita said...

Gorgeous card. Love the butterfly. Will have to try this technique, but would be good to win your card also. TFS

Christi said...

My birthday was last week (May 10th)!! I turned the big 2-9 baby!! :)

Your card is gorgeous!! Wow!!!

Veronica said...

My birthday isn't until September but had to tell you how beautiful this card is! TFS

Stephanie said...

What a stunning & elegant card - the inside completes it perfectly :)

Anonymous said...

What a WOW card! Absolutely fantastic job. Winning this card would be the best. My aunt will be 95 years old at the end of this month & I could send it to her! She is an avid gardener & buterfly lover - how perfect would that be?

Linda U - TX

Anonymous said...

Que Linda!!!

Susan Carlson said...

I also don't have a birthday this month, but my husband and I celebrated our 18th anniversary on May 3rd. And three of my four children have May birthdays. How freaky is that???

I love butterflies and the use of all the products you used. Please keep posting all of your elegant and inspirational projects : )

Donna said...

What a delicate and beautiful card! It's wonderful! I also like the one-layout-three-options cards. The white on white looks so rich and classy!

sherry said...

my birthday was May 4th so you could send me the belated one!! really pretty cards.

sherry

lisa808 said...

Love, love, love the vellum butterflies. Sorry I'm not a May baby.

lisa808 said...

Love the vellum butterflies. So pretty with the Dazzling Diamonds. Sorry I'm not a May baby.