Friday, May 28, 2010

OSW full class share and BIG Day for Demos!! Preorder Day!!

Boy oh boy, if you are a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, Sunday is the BIG day you’ve been waiting for… New Catalog Pre-Order Day!  I know, you won’t get the new Idea Book & Catalog full of new Stamps, Images, Paper and more until July 1st… but for Demos, June 1 is the big day!! 

Tomorrow is the modified One Sheet Wonder Class…  Modified because for every person there was one sheet of 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper, and we SHARED the paper… Just look at the wonderful creative and simple hand made cards we will make!

P5230001

I’m so excited about the new catalog and all the new stamps, I don’t think I will sleep a wink all night!!  (I should stamp all night… right?).. AND I get a discount on everything I order too.. Now, how COOL is that???  You, too can become a Stampin’ Up! Business or Hobby Demonstrator JUST by signing up online… it’s quick, it’s easy, and you have access to a wonderful team, resource blog, and more… SIGN UP NOW (Password:  STAMPTEAM) 

See you tomorrow with more creative ideas for rubber stamping and card making!

Hugs,

Pin It!

No comments: