Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Missing Fairy Card!

I bet you thought I couldn’t count!  Last week I told you I was publishing THREE cards made with the “A Little Bit Of Magic” stamp set from the Summer Mini Catalog, and then I published just two!

Last weekend, I was reviewing my posts and discovered that this little gem did not get posted.  I think it was a subliminal thing… as this is the least favorite of the cards I’ve made with this stamp set LOL!  If you are just a bit curious, you can view the other more dimensional and sparkly cards here:  A Little Bit of Magic

P4250027cbyu7424

I had fun coloring this little sprite.. and I think the sparkles just add so much fun to the card.  Wouldn’t it be a great card for a little girl?

P4250028cbyu4248

If you know a special child whom you think would like to receive this card, leave a comment on the end of this post.  I’ll have a drawing and choose a winner in three days!

Pin It!

6 comments:

Kath said...

My Granddaughter, Jaylin, who is 5 would love this card. Girly is her!

PinkPunkPrincess said...

Little girls? I want this card for myself lol.

All joking aside though, I do have 2 very special little girls in my life that would love this card! They're sisters and they're the cutest little faeries!

I love this set, it's so cute!

Becky said...

My granddaugter will be 7 on May 17th. This would be a perfect card for her. It's beautiful.

Betty said...

I shall add my granddaughter at a chance recipient of this darling card--she just dances around all the time! I have a hard time buying these types of stamps but this one has possibilities!

Anonymous said...

Was the sparkle done with glitter and redline tape?

Sharon Field / Created By You said...

The sparkle on the focal image was added with my two way glue pen, and dazzling diamonds, the border was sparkled with red line tape and dazzling diamonds just like you suspected!

Check Sunday's post for the card winner!