Saturday, May 29, 2010

I’ve Been Tagged… Operation Write Home Blog Hop Stay Tuned!

I’ve been tagged!!  Pamela “Pam” Browne of Virginia Beach, Virginia sent me this bright and festive card just in time for the Memorial Day Observance.  Featuring Red, White, and Brilliant Blue Designer Series Papers and the Wings of Friendship Stamp Set, it’s a very colorful salute to start the weekend with!

P5270003

TODAY.. at 10am EDT, the Operation Write Home Blog Tour and Hop will begin.  With tons of stamped samples, contributors, and talent, you won’t want to miss this special event!

Be sure to check back for featured BLOG CANDY too… Three Blog Candy Prizes from ME to YOU!

See you in just a few hours!!

Hugs,

Pin It!

2 comments:

Loni said...

Wow! Yours is the lead-in blog to mine... and let me say again, Wow! Thx for supporting OWH!! Hugs, Loni

Anonymous said...

There is no way I could pick one stamp! I love everything you do. You are a very talented woman. I hape I am not to late for blog candy but if I am OH well I enjoy your blog anyway!
CandyChapman