Thursday, May 27, 2010

It’s all about the SWEET Stuff!

Sweet Scoops… is a really fun stamp set in the Summer Mini Catalog… but what if it was complimented by Sweet Slumber Specialty Designer Series Paper?  Do you remember it?  Lots of texture, polka dots, plaids… leftover scraps from the 2009 Summer Idea Book & Catalog… Cleaning out my stash of Designer Series Paper.. ah yes!!  So, here’s today’s Sweet Scoops and Sweet Slumber Card Share inspired by the June issue of Paper Crafts magazine!

P5250010

I think the ice cream cones need a little candied sugar (aka Dazzling Diamonds)… what do you think?

This is such fun DSP… here’s another card I made featuring the Stampin’ Up! Blossom Party Sizzix Die.  (I just love this die.. it’s one of the most versatile flower dies we have, and it’s just $17.95!)

P5250014

Yesterday I spent a lovely afternoon working one on one with one of my down-line doing a bunch of techniques… we made faux embossed leather cowboy boots, traced from a post it note pattern I drew… We did the rock ‘n roll technique, shadow stamping, mirror image stamping, and gosh.. I don’t even remember what else!  It was a fun afternoon, and I know she went home to stamp the night away!

I guess you can tell I’ve been cleaning out my stash, and making room for all the new wonderful yummy stuff in the new 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog.  I can’t wait to place my first Demonstrator Order in June, and have already re-written my wish list three times!

Want a sneak peek of the new 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalog?  Book a workshop, and I’ll bring it along.. Click HERE to go to my Stampin’ UP! Demonstrator Web Site for more information or to order that lovely Blossom Party Die (#115971).

Hugs,

Pin It!

8 comments:

Gail S. said...

Your cards are so pretty! The ice cream cones shout "summer!". I really like the old DSP - isn't it fun to dig that back out every once in awhile?

ArtisticInkspirations said...

Great colors...now you're making me want that Sweet Scoops set... can't get them all!!

Sharon Field / Created By You said...

Thanks, Gail! I loved that DSP, and was happy to find it in my stash, such a lovely surprise!!

Guess I should start my post with "enabler alert"... Hugs!

Donna said...

Yummy! What darling cards! Love the ice cream cones!

lisa808 said...

What a yummy card!

Annette said...

What a delightfully yummy card! Mmmm! Thanks for joining us at SSC this week.

Graphicat said...

Oooh, LOVE your ice cream cones! yummy! Lovely design, thank you for joining us at Stamptacular this week!
cheers
Cheri

Adria the Copic-less said...

so colorful! those ice cream cones are adorable!
thanks for sharing your yummy creations with us over at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge.