Sunday, May 9, 2010

Fairy Card Winner and Stamping With Yvonne Metz!

Missing Fairy Card… the winner is.. Commentor Number 2, chosen by Random.Org:  PinkPunkPrincess… contact me with mailing information and the card will be in the mail on Monday!

Ah.. what a whirlwind week!  My Mystery Guest… Yvonne Metz flew in from Vista, California last week to attend the First Wednesday Card Club Cinco De Mayo Celebration, a Brayer Workshop, and my Mothers’ Day Downline Appreciation Dinner and Social Event.  We all had a fabulous time.. laughing, friendship, and of course stamping!

It was a very busy week, lunch and dinner with friends, 2 mile morning exercise walk, a fabulous Tim McGraw Concert (with a surprise duet/performance with Johnny Van Zant), and staying up until 1 or 2 in the morning!  Before we knew it, she was off to the airport… and flying back to California to see her family for her own Mothers’ Day celebration too!  I hope she’ll come back to visit, and I’m sure my downline does too!

Here’s a photo of Yvonne and I together… taken just before she left to fly home… both somewhat tired!  You can visit Yvonne’s Stamping Place HERE.

yvonne510a

Got to take a nap, see you tomorrow!

Have a Wonderful and Happy Mothers’ Day…

Huge Hugs,

Technorati Tags: ,,
Pin It!

2 comments:

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

Help Sharon the link to Yvonne's blog says she doesn't exist.

Happy Mother's Day my friend. Sounds like you could use a rest!

lisa808 said...

Hi Sharon,

Happy Mother's Day! Sounds like you had a great couple of days.

p.s. the blog link didn't work