Wednesday, April 28, 2010

We’re having a party… a Tropical Party!

Remember that old song, I think Marilyn Monroe sang it.. “We’re having a heat wave, a tropical heat wave…”  Too funny!   We’re not having a heat wave yet… but if history repeats itself, I’m sure this summer will be plenty hot and muggy here in Florida!!

Here are a couple more cards I made with the Summer Mini Catalog set “Tropical Party"… Kind of like fraternal twins… similar, but not exactly the same.  P4250030cbyu42410

P4250023cbyu4243

P4250025cbyu04245

Which one do you like?

I originally purchased the Tropical Party stamp set so that I could use it on a brayer project… do you see one here?  Me either!  I actually have taken all the pictures for a great tutorial to post over the weekend, but the project got delayed and displaced due to the upcoming Royal Blog Tour! 

The Royal Blog Tour starts tomorrow.. be sure to check back and see my projects featuring the Flower Fancy Stamp Set!!  I think you’re going to like them a lot!

Hugs,

Pin It!

1 comment:

lisa808 said...

They are all lovely, but I think I like the middle one best.