Saturday, April 24, 2010

Watercolor Trio - A Vintage Twist

BUSY week and weekend, so this post will be short and sweet…

Here’s today’s supply list:

Stamps:

  • Watercolor Trio
  • En Francais
  • Elements of Style

Tools:

  • Log Cabin Smooch Spray
  • Butterfly Punch
  • Linen Thread
  • Stampin’ Up! Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
  • Versamark Ink, Embossing Powder, and Heat Tool
  • Sponge Daubers
  • Classic Inks, and Stampin’ Write Markers
  • Stampin’ Up! Card Stock
  • Stampin’ Dimensionals

Put them all together and what do you get?  It’s today’s card share!

P4230009

Hmm… kind of interesting… what do you think?

I have a great new photo tutorial but haven’t had enough time to write and edit it… another brayered ocean card… should have it pulled together this week.

See you tomorrow!  Hugs,

Pin It!

17 comments:

Karen said...

Love this! Wonderful job on the butterfly!

ArtisticInkspirations said...

Love the vintage look and the bold colors.!!

Karen said...

Love the card - color combination's and textures are great. Very vintage feel to it. Thanks for sharing.

Latenightstamper said...

WOW oh WOW oh WOW! This card is outstanding!!!
I would live to live closer to you so I can see YOU and it in person :) Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com

Laura said...

I really love the butterfly. Your color combo is eye catching. Thanks for sharing.

Elizabeth said...

That butterfly is just gorgeous! Love your card!

Melinda said...

absolutely stunning!

Julie said...

Love the layout you came up with! Especially the butterfly.

Carol V said...

This just makes me glad I am ordering this set....Beautiful

Donna Valles said...

You are such an inspiration to me and your work is very special. Keep up the great work.

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful card! I love how the buttons balance the stunning butterfly! TFS
Barb Wessel
handstamped59@hotmail.com

Jayne S. said...

This is such a GORGEOUS card!!! I absolutely LOVE it! You have put together such a wonderful combination of colors and textures... just beautiful!!

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

Lovely Sharon. And the Butterfly really caught my eye. Buttons too. The whole thing layers together quite well.

Hugs - Jean

lisa808 said...

Wow--what an amazing card!

WendyH said...

This is just fantastic. Just stumbled across your blog through a post on wowstampers. Will need to go get a cuppa and browse some more. I'm in Australia and always looking for inspiration for my SU business, classes etc. WendyH.

Sandi said...

Gorgeous, and WOW are understatements!! I love, love, love this card -- I will be casing in the near future (with a link to your blog). Keep these coming!
S. Dailey
gdailey@concentric.net

Jill Taylor said...

so pretty.