Friday, April 9, 2010

Valita’s Retro Tulips.. WOW!

As posted yesterday, had a rare opportunity to do some blurffing last weekend and found some terrifically talented stampers.  Today’s share is a total CASE (copy and share everything) of Valita’s Retro Tulips, made with small, large and wide oval punches… check it out!

0410photoscbyu 133Valita came up with these fabulous flowers, so I just had to make them!!  I followed her directions for making the leaves using the  1-1/4” circle punch… but then dry embossed veins, defined the pointed ends by pinching them, and then used a sponge dauber to add more color. 

Stop by Valita’s blog and check out her step by step video tutorial on the Retro Tulips at Valita’s Fresh Folds!

See you tomorrow… reminder.. I’ll be announcing a blog candy winner.  You have to be in it to win, make sure to leave a comment on last Sunday’s Post!

Hugs,

Pin It!

6 comments:

Karen said...

Very cute! Would make a great Mary E. style card!

Sandi said...

OMG, I love these retro tulips!! The first time I have ever seen; excellent job on making them look so retro/real. Sandi

Shari Winterstein said...

Wow - these are really neat. I went over to look at Valerie's and I am definitely going to try this. Of course, I always say that when I see something I really like! These look so easy and fun. Thanks for blessing my day! :)

jimlynn said...

So cute - and different! Love it.

lisa808 said...

Fun card. tfs

Donna said...

Gosh! What a unique card with wonderful details and dimension! On my way to Valita's blog to check it out!