Monday, April 26, 2010

Tropical Party Vintage Sneak Peek

When I first opened the new Summer Mini Catalog, I knew the Tropical Party stamp set would soon belong to my little stamp collection LOL!!

The new Summer Mini Catalog is AWESOME!   The samples in the Summer Mini Catalog are delightful too… If you have not received yours in the mail, I’d love to mail it to you!!

Today’s card share uses all but one of the images from the Tropical Party Stamp Set, the large En Francais background stamp, and images from the Flores Suaves stamp set too!  Kind of a vintage collage of texture and images.

P4230010

So.. what do you think?  Don’t you just love the new Square Lattice Textured Embossing Folder?  I sponged it lightly with Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint to give it a little more depth.  (YES!!! Champagne Shimmer Paint is still available to order #116806) .  If you brayer the embossing folder with Riding Hood Red Classic Ink, it looks just like a red & white picnic table cloth too… LOL!!

Stampin’ Up! Supplies List:

Stampin Up! Exclusive Stamps:

  • Tropical Party
  • Flores Suaves
  • En Francais

Card Stock:

  • Very Vanilla
  • So Saffron
  • Soft Suede
  • River Rock
  • Bravo Burgundy
  • Wild Wasabi
  • Certainly Celery

Classic Inks:

  • Old Olive
  • Wild Wasabi
  • River Rock
  • Soft Suede
  • Certainly Celery

Accessories:

  • Spiral Punch
  • Mat Pack & Paper Piercing Tool
  • Stampin’ Dimensionals
  • Vintage Brads
  • Sponge Daubers
  • Playground Designer Buttons
  • Elementary Ribbon Originals
  • Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

See you tomorrow with another fun card making idea!

Hugs,

Pin It!

11 comments:

Kristin said...

LOVE THIS!!!

Karen said...

Love it. Great use of the embossing folder!

Melinda said...

Beautiful card!!!

Lynn said...

Boy. What happens when I try to leave comments????
They seem to end up in cyberspace. I will try again. I thought I was excited before but the chance of winning your "extreme" card has me pumped up. It got me playing with my brayer again! And about the Tropical set: I thought I didn't need it but now I just may! Hope you are happy! I am.
Lynn L

Susan said...

You're doing it to me again. Now I have to buy the Tropical Party stamp set. Stop getting into my checkbook please :) I really love this card. I feel a CASE coming on.

Rosemarrie Gonzalez said...

Oh my Gosh!! I love this!! It is so paradise-like!

Rosemarrie Gonzalez
LNS Member
thornsandroses@sbcglbobal.net

jimlynn said...

This is fabulous! Now I have to add that embossing folder to my list!!! So cute.

lisa808 said...

Super job on this one!

Linda U said...

Loved your card! The lattice texture was on my wish list, and now so is the stamp set!

Anonymous said...

oh i would love to win that extreme surfer stamp! super cute and you have made some awesome cards! thanks for sharing!

Patricia St Martin said...

wonderful outdoor card. love your colors. Good luck. Thanks for playing with us at Cards for Men.