Thursday, April 29, 2010

Tropical Island Tutorial Sneak Peek

I know you’re expecting a tutorial this weekend… but it has been displaced by the Royal Blog Tour activities… which I am certain you will enjoy.

So… I’m giving you a sneak peek of my next brayer tutorial… this time with very little sponging, and LOTS of brayer rolling, unlike the surfer card in last Sunday’s blog candy post! 

cbyutropicalpartybeach230ufjl

Can you hear the waves crashing and the palm fronds rustling in the island breeze?

The fronds on the center tree were popped up to add a little dimension.  I’m trying to decide if I like the sand or the sky best in this card.

I hope you’ll come back in May to check out the full tutorial after the Royal Blog Tour this weekend!

Hugs,

Pin It!

6 comments:

Dorothy said...

OH MY GOSH!!! This is the most gorgeous card yet!!! Can I pay you to make me one??? Please??? Hugs my friend! Dorothy

Anonymous said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL !!!!!!
Esther

Sandi said...

Oh my -- that sand is unbelievable (but believable) -- you outdid yourself on this one for sure!! Can't wait for the tutorial.
Sandi D.

lisa808 said...

Love, love, love it!!! The palm trees look like they are blowing in the breeze with the surf coming in. I like the sand best.

Nancy Dawson said...

Oh Sharon you have outdone yourself. I rec my Blog Candy today and the surfer card is simply fantastic in real life! You are becoming quite the brayer-inista! Thank you for your blog candy and I wouldn't mind winning this card as well! for my collection! LOL thx for sharing Nancy

Yvonne Metz said...

LOVE this card! Can't wait to try this tomorrow! Hee! Hee! Sharon you are an Awesome Hostess!