Thursday, April 1, 2010

Swap Team Featured Stampers Part 3

And final… for this month :)  Two more featured stampers today, with card shares and blog links too!

First up, the card front sent to me by talented Lee Conrey, who has a real knack for simplicity.  The solid stripes, words, and background were all embossed on this card… wow!

swaps 055

And a cute vase card from Lee.  The vase is dry embossed with the finial press embossing folder, and embossing powder too.  You can visit Lee’s blog, HERE.

swaps 056

Two more swap shares, these are the cute creations of Rosemarie Diehl.  Rosemarie has a really good eye for color, and I’m always inspired by her youthful, colorful designs.  My DD really liked this these colors a LOT…

swaps 032

And her emboss resist card… fresh and fun in barely banana and melon mambo!  To see more of Rosemarie’s work, visit her blog HERE.

swaps 041 Well back to my ‘stuff’ tomorrow… I’ve got an artful technique inspired share for you, and I hope you’ll be inspired to try the technique yourself!

Hugs,

Pin It!

No comments: