Saturday, April 17, 2010

Sunshine Award… Thanks Andrea!!

What a pleasant surprise I received today… a Sunshine Award from Andrea!

Sunshine-Award0417cbyu

So it goes, with all awards and surprises, there are rules:

  1. Put the Sunshine Award on your blog and/or within your post.
  2. Pass the award to 12 other bloggers.
  3. Link the nominees within your post.
  4. Let them know they received this award by leaving a comment on their blog.
  5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award.  The hardest part, of course is narrowing it down to just 12 blogs!!

So… here are my awardees:

  1. Lisa – Crafting with Princess Lisa
  2. Connie – Artistic Inspirations
  3. Aimee – Stamping With Aimee
  4. Yvonne – Yvonne’s Stamping Place
  5. Mercedes – Come And Stamp With Mercedes
  6. Susan – Stamping Inferno
  7. Gwen – Paper Expressions
  8. Ellen – Blinkin Thinkin Inkin
  9. Tee – Dragonfly Dreams
  10. Karen – Karen’s Kraft Room
  11. Shari – Southern California Stamper
  12. Jean – Rogue Thoughts

Thanks ladies for playing along.. you’re all heroes.. heroines.. hero-ettes?

Hugs,

Pin It!

4 comments:

lisa808 said...

Sharon, thank you for the award!!! I will get it posted this week.

I wish you a crafty weekend!

Lisa

Karen said...

Thanks so much for my first award! Love your blog ...very inspiring! Keep up the good work!

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

Thank you so much Sharon. This is the first award I've been given and it's doubly special coming from a friend and fellow SU demo. And coming at a time when I can use the sunshine. You are the best my friend.
Now how in the world am I going to find a short list of 12. After all you've seen my list of favorite bloggers right? - LoL!

Yvonne Metz said...

Hola Senora Sharon! Muchas Gracias por esta surpresa! Will post tomorrow! You made my day!