Monday, April 5, 2010

Senior Stampin’ CAS 2 Cards

Yesterday I posted a BLOG CANDY ALERT… You have one week to enter and leave a comment on that post.  Remember, the winner will be chosen at random and posted next Sunday on my blog!

Our Senior Stampers really enjoy stamping… but they prefer Clean and Simple (CAS) cards.  We have a really good time chatting and visiting while making our cards too!

These are last week’s Senior Cards!  The first one features the Ronald McDonald House Charities stamp set “Very Thankful” which is found on the inside back cover of the Idea Book & Catalog.

swaps 001Stampin’ Up! designs an exclusive Ronald McDonald stamp set every year and donates $2.00 from the proceeds of every set purchased.   To date, Stampin’ Up! has contributed nearly $800,000 to the Ronald McDonald House Charities, isn’t that cool?

The four piece Very Thankful RMHC Stamp Set is item #115338 and sells for just $14.95!

Here is the second CAS card for Senior Stampin’ last week:

swaps 002

This card used the Thank You Kindly, With All My Heart, and Charming Stamp sets.  Everyone loved the adorable bird and branch punch too!

Did you get a chance to try the Brayer and Sponge Surf Tutorial which was posted on Saturday?  I’d love to see your samples, and feature them on my blog with your permission!  Email me here:  sharonfieldstar (at) gmail (dot) com with your finished card.  Substitute the @ and . symbols for the bracketed items :) 

Hope you’ll come back tomorrow…

Hugs,

Pin It!

3 comments:

jimlynn said...

Both are great! I know I'm sure liking my bird punch too.

Lynn said...

Learning to love my bird punch more every day.

nana_cindy42 said...

I made both of these at Sharon's Neptune Beach Senior Ctr class and loved doing both!! If anyone lives near this center come & join us the 2nd & last Weds of the months. We enjoy it so much! Thanks Sharon!!!