Friday, April 23, 2010

Saturday’s Spring Flower Class

Two seats still open for Saturday's Spring Flowers class at 10am.  Be sure to register by 2pm on Friday!  We'll be using a variety of stamp sets and be creating some of the cards I've previously posted on my blog as well as new cards you've not - yet seen.  As requested, we'll be Case'ing the beautiful work of Sandi MacIver (sandimaciver.com -vanilla/gold card front and center) and the Retro Tulip card originated by Valita of Valita's Fresh Folds.
P4220037 
Stamp sets (left to right)Flores Suaves
Kind And Caring Thoughts
Awash with Flowers / Water Color Trio (words)Petite Pansies (although we will use an alternate set during class:)

We'll also be using the following punches to create the retro flowers... for a really fresh and fun look!
Wide Oval Punch
Large Oval Punch
Small Oval Punch
Boho Blossoms Punch
Scallop Circle Punch

This is going to be a fun class... be sure to call or email to register!  Just two seats remain!

I'm trying to get the hang of this new posting program for my blog :) crossing my fingers that it works well!

I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Hugs,
Sharon

Pin It!

2 comments:

Jayne S. said...

Cute cards! I'm sure your class attendees will really enjoy them! (Or maybe did already enjoy them.)

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

Looks like a very fun class! I love the Flores Suaves set especially.

Funny word verifications too. Rent i pmt. Didn't now you could rent payments. would love to know how that works hee,hee,hee.