Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Not the ordinary Swap Team Contributions.. You’re going to Love these cards

I have been eagerly awaiting the balance of the swap team cards… the last of which just arrived from the Netherlands and Canada this week… Always a pleasant surprise, you’re going to love these cards.. maybe as much as I do!!

The swap team consists of members from across the USA, Canada, and The Netherlands.  I’ll provide a link to this week’s featured cards at the end of this post.  As stated in an earlier post, this month’s themes were the black magic technique and mothers’ day… I bet you cannot wait to see them, so here we go!

Sandi MacIver… never ceases to surprise me:

swapsandcbyucards0410 013

swapsandcbyucards0410 026 

Stunning contributions from Carole’Anne Sluchinski:

swapsandcbyucards0410 010

swapsandcbyucards0410 019

Excellent cards from Liane Peden

swapsandcbyucards0410 012

April17photoscbyu 005

And wrapping it all up, stunning submissions from Krista Visser-Driessen:

swapsandcbyucards0410 020

swapsandcbyucards0410 021

So much talent!  Here is a list of links to the blogs of these very creative ladies:

Sandi MacIver

Carole’Anne Sluchinski

Krista Visser-Driessen

Liane Peden… sorry, no blog… :(

See you tomorrow with some quick, easy and simple card creations!

Hugs,

Pin It!

1 comment:

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

Amazingly talented group you are a part of my dear. Absolutely gorgeous!

And the verfication words are cracking me up tonight. This one I can't even print because it's not remotely PG!