Sunday, April 25, 2010

MORE Blog Candy & Winner Too!

Good Sunday morning to all of you… I’ve decided to change it up a bit, and offer blog candy two weeks in a row!  AND… if that sounds just a tad bit crazy… well, guess what?  I’ll be awarding the winner on WEDNESDAY!! 
Remember the surfer card I made a while back?  Several of you REALLY wanted that card, but only one of you won it… The tutorial was so easy to follow, I made another one to give away as blog candy! 

AND… wait, there’s more!  I’m also giving away the Extreme Surfboard Stamp Set which you can use to make the card following my tutorial too!  Tutorial post link:  Capture the Wave.  Simply leave a comment at the end of this post by Tuesday night…. And I’ll post the winner on WEDNESDAY this week! 
Thanks to everyone who left a comment on last Sunday’s post… for a grand total of 58!  I truly appreciate each and every one of you!
And.. the winner is:

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
6 



Timestamp: 2010-04-25 13:05:11 UTC


Michelle in Tennessee!


Anonymous said...
My Mom would love these too! Thanks for being so creative. ~ Michelle in Tennessee
April 18, 2010 9:30 AM


Michelle… please contact me by 8pm Tuesday 4/27 with your address, etc… so that I can mail your stamp set to you!


Next weekend is the Royal Blog Tour… and I’ve got lots of special items to share with you… and Blog Candy too! 


Tomorrow I’ll share a special vintage themed card using the Tropical Party stamp set… hope you’ll stop by!


Hugs,


Pin It!

24 comments:

jimlynn said...

Oh, MAYBE I'll win this one! Again, it's just amazing! So pretty. Thanks for another chance to win.

for2nately said...

love this card! thanks for the chance to win!
hugs,
Elizabeth

Cheryl Kosakura said...

Such a cool looking card. Thanks for the chance to win it and the fun stamp! I hope that I'm the lucky one.
-Cher

sandyh50 said...

Oh I love this card and the stamp set! I would love to win if I am so lucky!

Kath said...

Cool card, my sons would even like this one.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for offering the Blog Candy. It's one of my daily rituals to check out your creativity. Here's hoping I'm picked this week.

Michelle in Tennessee

Lori Mueller said...

WOW! This card is so KEWEL! I really need to try this technique. I'd love to win this card...I have the perfect teenager to send it to! TFS!!

lisa808 said...

Ooooh, another chance to win your awesome card! Thanks so much. I'm so looking forward to the RBT.

Sandi said...

I was the lucky winner of your first card Sharon -- and the picture does not even come close to describing how beautiful it is IRL!! However, I don't have the stamp set (thought that I did), so I am back!! If I should be so lucky to win twice, pick another winner for the card -- but I would love to own the stamp set!! (Do I sound greedy, well if the shoe fits. . ..). Thanks again for sharing your talent.
S. Dailey
gdailey@concentric.net

bridget said...

Love your blog...and really love the stamp set!

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

Thanks Sharon for another chance to win your wonderful surfing card and for adding the stamp set too. Brings back memories of my California girl Santa Barbara beach days - lol!

Loving the blog and thanks for sharing all the how to's so we can CASE your wonderful projects.

Hugs from sunny Oregon - Jean

Pat Smith said...

Thank-you so much for sharing your wonderful gift of creativity! Never miss your posts!

Nancy Dawson said...

Thanks for a chance to win such a gorgeous card! I would love to see it in person. I took Michelle's classes as well but you have exceeded all expecations! LOVE IT! You can smell the salt water!

Anonymous said...

My boys would love this card - soooo cool. Karen in Florida

Beth said...

Thanks for another chance to win!
Beth

Anonymous said...

Michelle: my son is way down in Austrailia and learning to surf.It is such a beautiful card that puts me just a little closer to him. Thanks for making the card and putting a tutorial on for me. uhmmmm all of us. Diane

Susan said...

Yeah! Another chance at this great card.

Carey said...

Oh cool card. My nephews would love this one. I love your blog-now I have another one I HAVE to look at all the time. BTW that is not really complaining.

Carey Rogers
aka Roscoe's mommy
pedstamper at sbc global dot net

Sherry said...

Love the card. And your blogs.

Wendy Hawkinson said...

Sharon,
I absolutely love this card--it's amazing!

Thanks for dropping me a message about the tutorial. It was a blonde moment evidently. :)

Hugs,
Wendy Hawkinson
www.gotrubberwillstamp.blogspot.com

Sharyn's Crafting Space said...

Hi
Love the card and thanks for the chance to win the stamp set. Sharyn

Laura said...

Another cute card. I especially like the background.

Sharon Field / Created By You said...

test

Kerri said...

Beautiful. congrats!