Sunday, April 11, 2010

Blog Candy Winner from Random.Org!

It has been a very LONG week, hasn't it?  I know you've been waiting to see your name drawn... and there were so many lovely comments, wish I could pick more than just ONE Blog Candy winner.. but alas, I cannot!  My Easter Sunday post for Blog Candy collected a total of 44 delightful and wonderful comments, data which I submitted to Random.org ...

And.. the winner is.... Lucky NUMBER 40!

Sandi D. had a comment disappear into cyberspace, but was persistent and came back to leave her comment again!  She wins the Thank You Kindly Stamp Set and Brayered/Sponged Surfer Card!

Thanks Sandi!  I've emailed you for your mailing address... and your blog candy should be on it's way to you on Monday morning!

Thanks to everyone who participated too!  AND... psst.. I'll be offering more BLOG CANDY next Sunday too... so stay tuned!
Hugs,
Pin It!

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Yippee!! Thank you so much Sharon -- I just sent you an e-mail with address, but wanted to tell you I am still excited! To be honest, I had forgotten all about your blog candy -- so today was a real surprise and treat for me when I came to your site. When I saw "Sandi D." I thought, "I wonder if that is me?" So checked my e-mail and saw your e-mail in my "spam" folder!!! I think I'm going to shut that thing off. Thank you again for all you share with us.
Sandi
gdailey@concentric.net