Sunday, March 21, 2010

WOW Flower Fancy… an Easter Treat

Remember two years ago, when I used the Flower Fancy Stamp Set to create an Owl Treat holder for fall?  (If not, you can view the brown eyed girl post here.)  The Flower Fancy Stamp set has been around for at least two years, and a while back, and was collecting dust on my stamp shelf… Until the other day, when I revisited the stamp set for a product based class offering coming later this month.

After dusting off the stamp set, I realized there was an Easter Bunny rabbit hiding inside!  Oh, I’m probably not the first one to see him… but since I rarely have luxury ‘blurffing’ time (blog + surfing = blurffing)…. I hadn’t seen him in the box before!  Long story short… here is my WOW Flower Fancy Easter Bunny:

Isn’t it the cutest Easter Bunny?  The Flower Fancy Stamp Set is a two-step set… so I used the small flower filler image and the large leaf filler image to create my little Easter Bunny!  Stampin’ Write Markers were used to draw in his little face and color his tongue.. that simple.  Want to see the rest of the treat bag?

March 2010 029I happen to LOVE Malted Milk Robins’ Eggs, and should probably stock up on them while they are available…. but then, again… NOT!  They’re kind of like Girl Scout Cookies… gone way before you realize you ate the whole box or bag! 

The scallop-punched bottom edge is not pierced… I simply used a Pretty in Pink Stampin’ Write Marker to perfectly position a small dot in the center of each scallop… but you have to look closely to see that it’s not pierced!

Stampin’ Up! Supplies:

Stamps: 

  • Flower Fancy #111578 $36.95
  • Whimsical Words (Sale-A-Bration FREE Item)

8 1/2” x 11” Card Stock:

  • Pretty in Pink #100459 $5.50
  • Whisper White #100730 $7.50

Classic Inks $5.95 each:

  • Pretty In Pink #101301
  • Chocolate Chip #100908

Accessories:

  • Scallop Edge Punch #112091 $15.95
  • Scallop Oval Punch #114889 $15.95
  • Pretty In Pink 5/8” Satin Ribbon (15yds) #117289 $8.95
  • Sponge Daubers #102892 $10.95
  • Chocolate Chip Marker #100071 $3.25
  • Pink Passion Stampin’ Write Marker#100036 $3.25

Have a really great week, I hope you’ll stop by again tomorrow… and leave a comment too!  I read each and every comment daily, and love to hear from all of you!  (That includes you too, Esther!)

Hugs,

Pin It!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really cute, Sharon! This one is cute and simple...right up my alley! Debbie

Elizabeth said...

Oh my gosh! How creative! I'll have to write that down so I can use that stamp set. Mine's collecting dust. :P

Hugs!