Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Swap Team Shares and Featured Artists Part 1

Someone once asked me why I get up in the wee hours of the morning to post to my blog, and if I actually slept at night… Too funny!  Of course the answer is that my blog posts are often prepared days and even weeks ahead, allowing room for life’s unexpected events.. emergencies, company, etc.

That said, I have been somewhat remiss in posting swap team shares… (sorry guys!)… so I’m going to make it up with all the swaps I can find :) 

Two from the terrifically talented Liane Peden… Pretty red and black, I just love the embossed background, sponging, and layout!

swaps 045

This one is stunning… but was difficult to photograph!  Aren’t the flowers cute?

swaps 027

Two from equally talented Carole’Anne Sluchinski… check out how she embellished the designer series paper… fabulous card!

swaps 030 Check out the book paper flower,the twin tags, and the hand died ribbons on this fun and pretty card!  Visit Carole’Annes’ Blog Here.swaps 034

And a fascinating watercolor washed emboss resist technique from Sandi MacIver… I just want to grab my aqua-painter and run to my stamp room to try this myself!  Check out Sandi’s wonderful blog HERE.

swaps 028

Sandi actually sent me two cards, but I’ll be darned if I can find the other one right now!! I had to clean up for classes this week, and put everything away much too well!   I’ll have to work on that.. must be on my camera or in that room, somewhere!

See you tomorrow, with more swap team shares!

Pin It!

No comments: