Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A Priceless Challenge Collage

Can you imagine using Tempting Turquoise and Taken with Teal in the very same card?  Well, here’s a challenge… how about adding two more colors to the mix?  Gable Green, Taken With Teal, Tempting turquoise, and Brilliant Blue Card Stock were all used on this challenge card!

Technorati Tags:

No… I did NOT sew on this card… that is simply faux stitching using the mat pack, piercing tool, and Signo White Gel Pen.. looks real, doesn’t it?

Stamps:

  • Priceless
  • Dot-Dot-Dot

Card Stock:

  • Taken With Teal
  • Whisper White
  • Tempting Turquoise
  • Gable Green
  • Brilliant Blue

Classic Inks:

  • Brilliant Blue
  • Tempting Turquoise

Accessories:

  • Mat Pack
  • Signo White Gel Pen
  • Piercing tool
  • Paper Snips
  • Stampin’ Dimensionals

I’ve been updating my calendar with some really great class offerings for the month.. be sure to stop by my Stampin’ Up! Site to check them out!

Pin It!

2 comments:

Linda said...

great card and I do like the color combo a lot--I'll have to try those together some time ;-)

jimlynn said...

Your stitching looks VERY real! So pretty. And what a color combination - wonderful!!!