Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Monthly Swap Group.. My Cards for March 2010

Out of town for the weekend, this one kind of snuck up on me.  I know, I know… it shouldn’t have!  The swaps were to be postal on Monday, so I quickly created and assembled the cards, visiting my local post office on Monday afternoon to double check postage, I successfully getting them in mail just in time!  Unfortunately, I mailed them before photographing… so quickly made one more of each to share with you!

I Here are my two swap cards for the month of March:

First card, featuring the “Of the Earth” Hostess Set from the 2009-2010 Idea Book and Catalog… The primary image was inked with pretty in pink and certainly celery stampin’ write markers.  Dazzling Diamonds added to the pretty pink bloom make this card really pop!

Card #2… emboss resist technique uses images from the Charming Stamp Set (YES.. this set is STILL available, Item # 116819.)

 

Both cards use a healthy amount of stampin’ dimensionals to pop up images. 

Check back tomorrow, I’ll share two swaps I received from someone in our group!

Pin It!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Very nice. I rarely make a card anymore that doesn't use dimensionals!